Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Blooms Are Almost Gone

I've been off from work the past two days and I've felt a little less than myself. I can't stand being couped up in the house, so I thought a walk outside might make me feel a little better. I can almost hear all our little babies yawning as they prepare for their Winters sleep. I searched high and low to see what I could come up with as far as blooms go... not a lot to see at this point. It was kind of chilly outside today, this little petunia looks like it would prefer to stay curled up as if protecting itself from the wind.


Pink Petunia



This little aster is making one last attempt to push out a bloom or two.


Blue Aster



What do we have here? This amaryllis has decided to give a November show. The Red Lion and Minerva are getting ready to bloom also. When they open up, I'll take a picture and post it on the blog.


'Apple Blossom' Amaryllis


Last but not least, the last of the Wave Petunia blooms.


Purple Petunia

No comments: