Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hello From Us to You...

Hello everyone! I’m sorry I haven’t been able to post but, as I’m certain you all know I have been extremely busy getting things fixed. Which led to something else, and something else and something else. That, has been a nightmare all on its own. I’ll be so glad when I get thru with this contractor, I wish I had never hired him but, I’m not going to get started on that.

I do have some good news! Jamie and I got seven, that’s right, seven new trees for the garden! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! A very, very, very big thank you and a huge hug go out to Ms. Martha P. from Dave’s Garden, a total stranger that has a heart the size of Texas. With out her, five of them would have never happened. They’re nice trees too, well established. It was absolute HEAVEN to be in a garden center shopping for new trees. I’m so excited! Can I say that again? I’m SO, SO, SO excited! In addition, yesterday we received an EXTREMELY generous gift certificate to Plant Delights Nursery from some wonderful folks in Louisiana we met online thru Gardener's Gumbo. How great is that?! I’ll be posting pictures of the trees soon and the new bed we started. We have a ways to go on it, but anything is progress. Jamie and I make an unbeatable team and we will whip it into shape before you can say Johnjacobjingleheimer… well, what ever his name was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right, baby. WE do make a great team... I'm so excited we're getting things back together with our garden I can hardly contain myself.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you seem to be back in better spirits. I know how contractors can be, so it is nice to be able to go outside and work in your garden to relax. It makes you feel like you have at least some control over your life. The trees will make a great addition to your property.

Jan Always Growing